The first book from Optirep is ready for order now. Offset Printing – Controlled Process is a one-of-a-kind handbook on the offset printing process.
Author Rolf Hansson has many years of experience as a consultant and trainer. Offset Printing – Controlled Process is based on the training courses he has developed for press operators in Sweden.
The book gives a wealth of information on topics such as:
- How paper properties influence runnability and printability
- CtP and plate calibration
- Adjusting and controlling the fountain solution
- Controlling rollers and blankets
- Pressroom color measurement instruments
230 detailed illustrations make the book especially well suited for use in training and education.
Offset Printing – Controlled Process can be ordered directly from Optirep if you use this form. The book will be available from bookstores and online booksellers and later this summer.